Na Siam, Amsterdam

Kerkstraat 332 - 1017 JA Amsterdam +31-20-4210505

Lauren, Me, Esther, Sue
    by taryn_treloar
  • taryn_treloar's Profile Photo

Indian/Thai/Malaysian/Vietnamese Restaurants: Na Siam, The Best Food in Amsterdam!

by taryn_treloar Updated Dec 20, 2003

Lauren, Me, Esther, Sue

One of the girls I was traveling with at the time, (Sue from Australia) knew the owner of this Thai Restaurant. I wasn't really expecting much the first time that we went to the restaurant but after we sat down, the amazing service began. We were basically treated like family by the staff: treated to a meal and house wine. It really could not get any better. Also, the food was delicious, we all chose one thing off the menu and shared it between us. I was in Amsterdam for a week, and by the end of it I went to the Restaurant four times. Yum Yum..

Favorite Dish: As most people are aware, Amsterdam offers an unusual delectable on their coffee shop menus: anything from bubblegum weed to mushroom tea. I was rather satisfied after coming out of a coffee shop in Amsterdam!

I practically tried the whole menu out by the time I left Amsterdam, but my favorite dish would have to be the peanut sauce and pompadums. It was just so good, I know it is not even an entree but you just have to try it to know how yummy it was.

I also really enjoyed the satay noodles. Everything on the menu was excellent and the service was superb. I will definitely be going back if I am ever in Amsterdam

Open every day, until 11 p.m. on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Instant Answers: Amsterdam

Comments

Hotels Near Na Siam
3.0 out of 5 stars