Been here? Rate It!
NEW SEASON: Wicked service and brilliant food.
I was tired of eating from a lighted glass case and went in search of something fresh and tasty. I peek into a small restaurant, a couple in their 40's was dining in the window, the table next to them, two men then a group of Japanese teens. I was greated with a warm welcome and prompt service. He even went out to buy me ciggy's.
Favorite Dish: I had a chicken and noodle vegetable stirfry and wonton soup. Simple, warm and comforting.
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hanauma Bay Hotels
- Dominican Republic
- Obalende Hotels
- Chaguaramas Hotels
- Choa Chu Kang New Town Hotels