Been here? Rate It!
Oranjerie: Good luncheon fare!
Good made to order luncheon fare, reasonably priced in a beautiful historic greenhouse, the Oranjerie, which was originally built to grow oranges. Friendly staff, a great break at the fabulous Hortus Botanicus. Highly recommended for lunch.
Favorite Dish: Cheese sandwich -- great for us vegetarians.
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- NH Hoteles
- NH Hoteles NH Hoteles NH Hoteles
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bay Farm Island Hotels
- Yesvantpur Hotels
- Bhutan Hotels
- Amsterdam Hotels
- Johnson Shut-Ins State Park Hotels
- Mount Tamalpais State Park Hotels
- Madison Heights Hotels