Pizza Pino, Amsterdam

4.5 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

Lange Leidsedwarsstraat 106 - 1017 NN Amsterdam +31-20-6277237

Mmy Mmichael and I outside Pizza Pinos!
    by isabelydancer00
  • Pizza Pino
    by ophiro
  • Pizza Pino
    by ophiro
  • ophiro's Profile Photo

Pizza Pino: Nice Italian near Leidseplein

by ophiro Written Jul 30, 2011

Very close to Leidseplein square the is a restaurants street.
    In this street i found a nice Italian restaurant called PINO.
    The waiters are very nice and polite - we talked a lot , about the country , politics and more.

The food was very good and not to expensive.
    Although i guess this is a "tourists" restaurant they didnt try to rip me off..
    Big and tasty dishes , in the end of the meal they give me coffee and limoncello on the house.

Favorite Dish: The pizza was very good and also the 4 cheese pasta.

• Pizza Pino: Pizza Pino = Perfection

by isabelydancer00 Updated Apr 7, 2011
    Mmy Mmichael and I outside Pizza Pinos!

Pizza Pino's in NOT to be confused with restaurant in the samme area called Peppino's!!!
    A very friendly face beckoned us fromm the entrance of the restaurant to enjoy a mmeal at Pino's. Our entire dining experience there was top rate! The servers were all attentive, appeared happy and genuinely seemmed to enjoy our partonage. The servers (they all happen to be mmale) have customer service down to a fine art!
    Pizza Pino's is mmy favourite Italian restaurant in Ammsterdamm NL. I highly recommmend it to anyone - food is excellent - tasty; good portions; reasonably price. We usually dine outside, but they have a beautiful ambiance inside - complete with water fountain. I think it's a charming little restaurant.
    Without a doubt, I amm confident that you'll absolutely love your dining experience at Pizza Pino's!!! ( Mmy husband is a born and raised Ammsterdammer and this is our favourite Italian restaurant).

Favorite Dish: My husband always goes for the house special pizza - Pizza Pino's. I always have their pasta! Good quality food at reasonable prices.

• simonli625's Profile Photo

Ristorante Italiano - Pizza Pino: Good Cheap Italian Pizza

by simonli625 Written Jan 27, 2008

It is located at the popular Leiseplein area. When you enter the restaurant, you will notice all the cheesy decoration. My friend and I thought that look like a tourist trap. But we need a quick lunch. I ordered the season food pizza and my friend ordered the pepperoni pizza and both of them are really good. The portion is pretty big and the service is fast. We were pleasantly surprised.

Favorite Dish: Seafood pizza

Instant Answers: Amsterdam

Comments

Hotels Near Pizza Pino
4.5 out of 5 stars