Royal Thai, Amsterdam

by Birsen
    by Birsen
    by danmcf
  • RishiS's Profile Photo

Royal Thai: " Best Ever Thai Food "

by RishiS Written Aug 26, 2014

Gelukkig dat we gereserveerd hadden, want alle tafeltjes waren bezet. Wel gaan de gasten hier relatief laat eten. Na 19:00 werd het gezellig druk. Heerlijk verrassende amuse, nu dat was een prima start. Het Singha bier smaakt ook prima, flesje 4,50 Euro is dan net weer even schrikken. Dan maar over op Heerlijk Helder Heineken voor 2,75
    We hebben gekozen voor het 3 gangen menu, maar geen dessert. Een aanrader, heerlijk gerechten met verrassende smaken. Er wordt hier echt goed gekookt. Complimenten.

• Birsen's Profile Photo

Royal Thai: Spicy delights!

by Birsen Updated Jul 10, 2010

It was very busy dinner time, the service was very good. We ordered dinner menu. (inc. starter, main dish and coffee) and a glass of rose vine. It was very good for the quality and the price.

Favorite Dish: I ordered udon noodles with shrimps, and my friend chicken dish. They were both very good.

• Gyppo's Profile Photo

Royal Thai: Royal Thai restaurant, Amsterdam

by Gyppo Written Sep 13, 2008

The Royal Thai is a very pleasant restaurant. I'm not sure why it stood out from the others on the street, but it called to me. The staff were good, and service was polite and timed well. The chef made up a vegetarian dish for me, which always impresses!

• danmcf's Profile Photo

Had a traditional Thai dinner...

by danmcf Written Aug 25, 2002

Had a traditional Thai dinner near the Leidseplein at the Royal Thai Restaurant
    Very nice atmosphere and clean. Service was good (for A'dam anyway}, and not too expensive.

Favorite Dish: I had the spicy dish but couldn't tell you what it was called. We all enjoyed our meals though.

Instant Answers: Amsterdam

Comments

Hotels Near Royal Thai
2.0 out of 5 stars