Tango, Amsterdam

by ptitetoile
  • geoffboxer's Profile Photo

Tango: Good steak-house.Authentic.

by geoffboxer Written Feb 5, 2004

Looks like a bar from outside.Go inside, there is a restaurant on a raised floor overlooking the bar.Also I think one downstairs. Open for lunch and dinner.Fairly typical menu but the quality of the meat is"top hole". Nice salads and bread. Plenty of Argentine and Chilian wine.On my last visit I was dissapointed with the garlic sauce. Didnt seem to have much flavor or bite.

Favorite Dish: Rump steak or fillet steak.

• dustmon's Profile Photo

Tango: good steaks and fries

by dustmon Written Sep 16, 2010

Tango Argentinian Steaks

An Argentinian steakhouse located close to the RLD, I went here with my new friend Janka from VT---the first VT member I have met besides myself! She was kind enough to come to A'Dam from another city to be with me for a time---we went to the Oude Kerk and then had lunch at Tango, and Argentinian Steakhouse, where I had an incredible sirloin with lots of flavour---Janka had the Salmon with fries and said it was good as well...

Favorite Dish: sirloin steak

• a5floor's Profile Photo

Tango: Tango

by a5floor Updated Oct 10, 2010
    Tango

Me & my VT-frien Dusyt (dustmon) went to this restaurant for lunch. It was a nice restaurant. There are 3 levels to sit down.

Favorite Dish: I had salmon asado with french fries and a coke. Dusty had B-chorizo 200 (steak) with a beer.

This is the price for the lunch (in September 2010):

coke € 2.25
    beer € 2.90
    b-chorizo 200 € 14.00
    salmon asado € 17.00
    french fries € 2.50

• ptitetoile's Profile Photo

Tango (argentine restaurant): To stay in the tango atmosphere...

by ptitetoile Updated Jan 26, 2004

Is it a more beautiful name than Tango for a restaurant, when you just have danced during the afternoon and want to keep dancing all night long?
    This stop in a restaurant was not planned for me and I was not hungry but I ate small empanadas and I really enjoyed! The tangueros I was with took argentine steaks and they found them also delicious! The atmosphere in the restaurant was really great and I got to know new tango-friends! The picture is from one of them : Hans (on top)

Instant Answers: Amsterdam