Been here? Rate It!
The Movies: The Movies
This movie house shows art movies as well as the best of the box office hits although you will not find distasteful shows here.
The restaurant is done in an art deco style and the food is delicious. I enjoyed a stuffed onion on vanilla rissotto with spring vegetables. Han chose hake fillet which came with lovely chips. The service was very professional and I can highly recommend a meal here even if you are not going to the movies.
Mon - Thurs you can get a 2 course meal for Euro26 incl a movie ticket (Euro 8) or Euro for 3 courses. There is always a fish menu of the day as well as a meat special.
The movie I saw was The Last King of Scotland (Dutch sub titles - a great way to learn Dutch)
Restaurant Filmtheater The...
Restaurant Filmtheater The Movies Wild Kitchen
Restaurant in Amsterdams oldest cinema.
Here you can enjoy a nice meal before or after you watch a move.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nicosia Hotels
- Tin Shui Wai
- Malakasa Hotels
- Kalutara Hotels
- Makilala Hotels
- Cabbages & Condoms
- Hamilton Island Restaurants
- Kakadu National Park Restaurants
- Indian Rocks Beach Restaurants
- Luray Restaurants
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Restaurants
- Stein am Rhein Restaurants
- Schiphol Restaurants
- SOUTH INDIAN CUISINE
- Boracay Island Restaurants
- La Rochelle Restaurants
- Parish of Portland Restaurants