H&M, Amsterdam

Know about this? Rate It!

• Mir says,
    Mir says, "Oh look! More shopping!"
    by Geisha_Girl
  • H&M
    by siso010
  • siso010's Profile Photo

Clothing Shops: H & M

by siso010 Written Aug 2, 2005

H & M is a a very known clothing shops in Amsterdam.
    the prices there is very good and cheap,I've bought clothes for 400 euros while I was there and I am enjoying them too much

They have many branches but the one in Damrak is very good one.

What to buy: Men Clothing

What to pay: price is on the ticket

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo

H & M: Where Bad Grrrrrrrls Go to Shop!

by Geisha_Girl Updated Feb 27, 2004

Mir says,

It's "Fashion and quality at the best price."

Whenever I'm in Europe and I'm looking for fun, cheap, party clothes that I can buy and not worry about having beer, wine, or cigarette smoke being spilled on them, I always head to the nearest H & M shop.

They're all over the freakin' place!!! A favorite "Party Girl" franchise, you can find everything from shoes, clothing, lingerie...........just be patient cuz the Fitting Rooms can be quite long!

Mir and I realized that, when it comes to the shops on the Kalverstraat ( the mega central shopping area of A'dam), we could spot the H & M from a mile away!

It's what you call 20/20 Bad Grrrrl vision !!

We were on our way for a little "cultural experience" at the Van Gogh Museum........but we kept, ummmmm........getting SIDETRACKED!

• Chels317's Profile Photo

H&M: Clothes

by Chels317 Written Mar 28, 2003

For people from USA who dont know what H&M store is well. It is the best store. I shopped in one in Germany but they have them in Amsterdam some in the US but not in texas. I really didnt find anything over $20 nice shirts for $10-15 so
    if you want to shop and save $$ go there.

Instant Answers: Amsterdam