Been here? Rate It!
"There's a rock show at the Concertgebouw...."
The world famous Concertgebouw has been filled with the strains of the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra as well as visiting international stars since the turn of the centure.
Easily recognizable as it's topped with a Lyre..
There are no tours of the building, so if you want to see beyond the lobby, you'll have to buy a ticket for a concert.
This concert hall is on the south part of the museumplein. Besides being the center for classical music in Amsterdam, its unique architecture makes it a must see sight.
- Theater Travel
- Arts and Culture
watching the sun set on amsterdam was a beautiful sight each day..this day was one of 9 good days we had out of 11 in late november!! we got lucky.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bukit Kayu Hitam Hotels
- Whitewater State Park Hotels
- Angono Hotels
- Memphis Hotels
- Balicasag Island
- Goromboly-Tapolca Udulohely