Been here? Rate It!
If you are a tourist and you visit Amsterdam, you will probalbly make a canal cruise and go to the diffrent museums. The PIJP is a name of a district wich is normaly NOT in the travel books, thats what makes this neiberhood so nice ! It is in between to the Heineken Museum and Albert Cuyp market . There are alot of small bars and reataurants. You'll also fiend alot of little shops !
It is one of my favourite districts. I enjoy spending my saturdays there, between the Albert Cuyp Markt and nice cafes and cheap surinamese food places.. Not to miss also some decent pizzerias.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cookeville Hotels
- Kota Bagh Hotels
- Village at Bay Tree Hotels
- Purmerend Hotels
- Asbury Park