Eurolines Bus, Amsterdam

Know about this? Rate It!

• Eurolines Bus
    by GrantBoone
  • Coach

by wmjunejo Written Oct 11, 2008

Dear qaminari

You are absolutely right. I did mix up the names of stations. At Amsterdam it was ASMTEL. Just keep the things straight, whatever I have written is based n facts. The travel by coach is more comfortable plus economical than the trains. That's my stance and I maitain it. People may have different views and experiences but my experience with Eurolines was excellent.

• Eurolines Bus from Brussels to Amsterdam

by wmjunejo Written Oct 5, 2008

I travelled from Brussels to Amsterdam by eurolines bus on 21 September 2008. An excellent experience. The lady at euolines station at Brussels Central was amazingly handling the passengers. Very fast, polite and helpful. Will give full marks to her for taking care of so many. The bus ride was more comfortable than the trains. I would rate the euolines bus line better than eurostar, Ic and even Thallys. It took about three hours and dropped us at Amsterdam Nord Station from where we very conviniently took a ride on metro from the same station to reach Amsterdam Central for 1.60 Euros. I would highly recommend using eurolines over the trains as it costs less and is more friendly and efficient as you do not have to go to platforms at various levels with your luggage.

• GrantBoone's Profile Photo

EUROLINES.

by GrantBoone Updated Feb 19, 2004

As with my first Paris trip I chose to travel to Amsterdam from London by coach. Eurolines operate coaches to hundreds of European cities at very cheap rates. You can still get a return trip for about £45 to Amsterdam from London.

Instant Answers: Amsterdam