Know about this? Rate It!
Horse drawn carriage tours
From Dam Square everyday it is possible to take a horse drawn carriage tour of Amsterdam between 11.00 and 18.00.
Karos Rondritten are the company that offer these tours. The prices are per ride and for a maximum of 4 people - 20 minutes is 35 Euros, 40 minutes is 60 euros and 1 hour costs 85 euros.
The tours amble thorough the city streets at a leisurely pace and take in most major sites.
- Family Travel
- Historical Travel
Amsterdam - The old and the new
On all my trips here I haven't seen too many horses around the centre of Amsterdam. In fact I think this was first. There are plenty of places to get the tram but I don't know where you would pick up a horse and buggy! Nice way to get around on a sunny spring day though!
Horse Drawn Carriage
Take the Paardentaxi if you want to enjoy Amsterdam from a horse drawn carriage.
A guided tour is also possible; most of the time you'll find the carriage at the DAM square waiting foor you.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Horse Riding
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ghatsila Hotels
- Anaheim Hotels
- Crescent Junction Hotels
- Gaviota State Park Hotels
- Hong Kong
- New Orleans Transportation
- Cameron Highlands Transportation
- San Juan Transportation
- Santa Margherita Ligure Transportation
- Pokhara Transportation
- Pamukkale Transportation
- Padova Transportation
- Airport - Transportation to Copenhagen Center
- Sitges Transportation
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Transportation
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Transportation
- Targu-Mures Transportation