KLM Airlines, Amsterdam

Know about this? Rate It!

KLM travel buddy
    by malianrob
  • Chemeketa's Profile Photo

We flew Martinair...

by Chemeketa Written Aug 24, 2002

We flew Martinair sardine-can-economy on a non-stop flight that lo and behold had a stop in LA on the way home- this was really not a fun thing since we'd already been in the air for 10 hours and had to go through customs in LA before we got back to our original airport in CA. Oh- their food mostly gags you too.
    Save yourself some hassle and take KLM from the western part of the United States.
    Walk and take the tram in town. I am an avid bike rider and didn't have the nads to ride one among the locals. You need eyes in the back of your head to keep from being hit by them or a car or a tram- so be careful crossing streets, If you're tripping out of the city to other locales, the train is the way to go. Just kick back, relax and have a bier and watch the beautiful scenery go by.

• Pakistaniguy's Profile Photo

Dutch Airhostess in KLM Flight

by Pakistaniguy Updated Jan 24, 2003

Generally dutch girls are very pretty but the dutch airhostesses in KLM were not so attractive.

Airhostess explaing the safety features of plane

• With KLM, my favorite...

by Lebanese Updated Aug 26, 2002

With KLM, my favorite airline...here's a photo from the plane's front. Thanks again to the pilot and co-pilot for leting me take the shot

Instant Answers: Amsterdam