Know about this? Rate It!
Clog boat... I think there...
Clog boat... I think there are about three of these riding along the Canals of Amsterdam.
The canals are not really used for everyday transportation but I enjoy taking friends out to dinner on my boat for a little fun.
Boats are a good way of getting around you can even hire your own private one for the day but it can be expensive.
Rent an environmentally friendly boat, sloop or launch, in Amsterdam (The Netherlands). Take a silent and fume-free trip through the city canals. Sail yourself our comfortable lapstrake sloops.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bangkok Hotels
- Fort Walton Beach Hotels
- Steptoe Butte State Park Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Entalula Island Hotels
- Cavtat Transportation
- Pulau Langkawi Transportation
- Panglao Island Transportation
- Estoril Transportation
- Gulmarg Transportation
- Dubai Transportation
- Yogyakarta Transportation
- Saudi Arabia Transportation
- Airport - Transportation to Copenhagen Center
- Lloret de Mar Transportation
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Transportation
- Targu-Mures Transportation