Know about this?
Whatch out for the Soccer (football) mob-riots
On one of the days on my return visit, the city celebrated their win of their national soccer victory. I was walking into the city, as the mob was running out, yelling, screaming, and throwing bottles and cans of empty beer. A European Soccer Mob is a sight to see, but not for the faint of heart.
The police trotted, in formation, on their HUGE horses, disbanding people from the center. I managed to hid behind some kiosks and let the horses pass me by and dodged some cans.
When you walk in neighborhoods, you will notice roll-away steel blinds that cover the glass for such a mob riot. After the riot ended, the metal blinds rose, and businesses were back open like nothing happened. except for the million cans crushed on the streets.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Hotels
- Jamaica Hotels
- New York State
- Bethune Beach Hotels
- Pulau Pangkor Hotels
- Varanasi Warnings and Dangers
- Province of Palawan Warnings and Dangers
- Athens Warnings and Dangers
- Mumbai Warnings and Dangers
- Sri Lanka Warnings and Dangers
- Philippines Warnings and Dangers
- Cape Verde Warnings and Dangers
- Ocho Rios Warnings and Dangers
- Cartagena Warnings and Dangers
- Newark Warnings and Dangers
- Oahu Warnings and Dangers
- Medan Warnings and Dangers