Know about this? Rate It!
Who it is, standing here all...
Who it is, standing here all by himself, Erasmus maybe? Dunno, too long ago! But maybe one day I will know again!
Well, the mystery is solved!! Thanks to Sandravdp! who told me that this is Mr. Laurens Jansz Coster, and oh dear, not sure, I think it was one of the men who invented the skill of bookprint. There was one in Germany too, rather competetive as I remember.Well, I do not think that he is going anywhere, our mr. Coster, so if you wanna visit him, go see him in Haarlem!
The Grote Markt is the real...
The Grote Markt is the real centre of Haarlem. Famous buildings are situated here like the townhall, De Vleeshal and the Bavo church. Also the main shopping street of Haarlem, the Grote Houtstraat, starts (or ends) here.
We walked by this Statue and I...
We walked by this Statue and I noticed something Wrong with it. Can you see it?
I guess with so many bikes in the Netherlands(from what I was told 14million compared to a population in the netherlands of 16million) One of the kids pastimes is Bike tube horseshoes around the statue.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Haarlem Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hingurakgoda Part Three Hotels
- Lindeman Island Hotels
- Medicine Hat Hotels
- Pita Kotte Hotels
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- San Juan Off The Beaten Path
- Albuquerque Off The Beaten Path
- Monterey Off The Beaten Path
- New Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Cameron Highlands Off The Beaten Path
- Germany Off The Beaten Path
- Vienna Off The Beaten Path
- Sedona Off The Beaten Path
- Tehachapi Off The Beaten Path
- Beijing Off The Beaten Path
- Sorrento Off The Beaten Path