Know about this? Rate It!
Who it is, standing here all...
Who it is, standing here all by himself, Erasmus maybe? Dunno, too long ago! But maybe one day I will know again!
Well, the mystery is solved!! Thanks to Sandravdp! who told me that this is Mr. Laurens Jansz Coster, and oh dear, not sure, I think it was one of the men who invented the skill of bookprint. There was one in Germany too, rather competetive as I remember.Well, I do not think that he is going anywhere, our mr. Coster, so if you wanna visit him, go see him in Haarlem!
The Grote Markt is the real...
The Grote Markt is the real centre of Haarlem. Famous buildings are situated here like the townhall, De Vleeshal and the Bavo church. Also the main shopping street of Haarlem, the Grote Houtstraat, starts (or ends) here.
We walked by this Statue and I...
We walked by this Statue and I noticed something Wrong with it. Can you see it?
I guess with so many bikes in the Netherlands(from what I was told 14million compared to a population in the netherlands of 16million) One of the kids pastimes is Bike tube horseshoes around the statue.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Haarlem Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hamilton Island Hotels
- Cordelia Junction Hotels
- Bahrain Hotels
- Torralta Hotels
- Abu Dhabi
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path