Know about this? Rate It!
In summer it's very nice to...
In summer it's very nice to visit the recreation area of Spaarnwoude. It lays in between Haarlem and Amsterdam near Halfweg. You can picknick here, go swimming in the clean water, go rowing in a boat on the water, go kiteflying or just take a lazy day in the grass surrounded by trees and nature. It's also possible to go cycling, walking or horsebackriding here, because the area is very big.
Reinldapark is nice in every...
Reinldapark is nice in every season, in winter too. You can walk here, go cycling here, walk with your dog or you can go horsebackriding here. (You can rent a horse at manege 'Elviera/Aad' at a landroad nearby. You can only rent a horse here when you really know how to ride).
Don't forget to visit the...
Don't forget to visit the parks in Haarlem. Haarlem has many of them and some are very pretty. For example the Englandpark in Haarlem-Schalkwijk. It's green, you can see a lot of birds here and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Tips for the best sunsets:...
Tips for the best sunsets: ponds in local parks, the river Spaarne and great open fields have to nicest sunsets to photograph.
Also the Reinaldapark is very...
Also the Reinaldapark is very nice. When it freezes you can go iceskating here (only do this when it freezed strongly for several days and when you see a lot of other people iceskating here).
Go for a stroll in the...
Go for a stroll in the Englandpark, you can take your dog with you if you like. Also you can go here by bike when you want to.
Around and in the Englandpark...
Around and in the Englandpark is a lot of water. The river Spaarne runs next to it and big ponds are to be found on the other of the park and in the park.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Haarlem Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Tettegouche State Park Hotels
- Steptoe Butte State Park
- Punta Cana
- Pekan Nanas Hotels
- Prince Edward Island Hotels
- Simpang Empat Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path