Been here? Rate It!
De Buren: Good dinner and a nice visit
The cuisine here is traditional Dutch food (like "swine collop') and is very good. What really distinguishes it is the open and friendly attitude of the owners, Gerard and Marjo. We were there on a slow evening and Marjo waited on us. Several times she sat down near our table and we had a most interesting conversation about the world situation and the position or our two countries. We were glad to hear her say that she did not like all the US is doing (not a Bush fan, but who is) but really liked the individual Americans she had met.
Favorite Dish: Try the "Yellow Mountain" for dessert.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Haarlem Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cape Verde
- Parndorf Hotels
- Smiths Falls
- Aspen Hotels
- Garner Hotels
- Hammocks Beach State Park Hotels