Been here? Rate It!
De Franzen Keuken: De Franzen Keuken
Quite a small, busy restaurant because it's very popular! So you need to make reservations. It's in a little street full of shops, perfect for browsing and finding something special.
It's a bit retro style, situated in an old printing house.
Round it off with a dinner here!
Favorite Dish: I had a very nice dinner here with a friend. But alas, it's too long ago to remember what I ate. However, this restaurant is recommended by Michelin,
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Haarlem Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kodaikanal Hotels
- Cook Forest State Park Hotels
- Lake Minnewaska Hotels
- Mill Run (Fallingwater) Hotels
- Pymatuning State Park Hotels
- Los Angeles Hotels
- East Nashville Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Monmouth Beach Hotels
- Lough Key Forest Park Hotels
- Bali Hotels
- Table Rock State Park Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- Puerto Princesa City Hotels
- La Spezia
- Palm Springs Hotels
- Laoag City