Been here? Rate It!
Wilma & Albert's Steakhouse: Haarlem's oldest bistro
Been a popular place now for something like 30 years and for good reason: no frills, just plain good food at reasonable prices.
Favorite Dish: Good steak of course. Avoid the carpaccio as it's overdone: too many add-ons.
Wilma + Albèrt's Steakhouse: Steakhouse at the Market
Wilma + Albèrt's Steakhouse is a unique grill restaurant with quality food.
Mo-Fr: 5PM - 11PM
Sa: Noon - 11PM
Su: 5PM - 11PM
- Wine Tasting
- Food and Dining
- Beer Tasting
Wilma & Albert's.: Wilma & Albert's.
Great atmosphere and perhaps the best steak I have ever had.
Favorite Dish: Tournedos aus pivre, a filet mignon of exceptional quality in a pepper corn sauce.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Regina Hotels
- Casey Key Hotels
- Saint Julian's
- Sangre Grande Hotels
- Vernazza Hotels
- Attingal Hotels
- Mount Tamalpais State Park Hotels