Been here? Rate It!
Visit the Frans...
Visit the Frans Halsmuseum.
Frans Hals was a painter who lived from 1580 untill 1666. In the museum you will find a lot of work from him but also paintings from other famous Dutch painters like Jan Steen......
There are also some antique furniture, a beautiful old dollshouse from the 18th century, glassware and ceramics (also 18th century)
(this picture is a postcard)
Visit the Frans Hals Museum!
Really nice atmosphere (fresh flowers in every room) and although no photos were allowed we slipped around and did it...well, actually, Jeroen did it because he's a NATIVE!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Haarlem Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Clearwater Beach Island Hotels
- Maryland Hotels
- Dipolog City
- Hobart Hotels
- Bitola Hotels