Been here? Rate It!
The Teylers museum is the oldest museum of the Netherlands. The museum houses technical and astronomical instruments and some unusual fossils and drawings from for example Rembrandt and Michelangelo.
The oldest museum in holland houses paintings from the 19th and 20th century and is scenically situated.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Haarlem Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Stockholm Hotels
- Ban Tambon Bang Khae Hotels
- South Pass City Hotels
- Breton Woods Hotels