You'll often see these signs in The Netherlands, indicating pedestrian areas with the rules and exceptions to the rules. Best to abide with them!
This one says:
- Pedestrian area
- Vehicles can enter between 4 am and 1 pm
- Bikes can enter after 7 pm until 10 am
- Disabled card holders can enter with motorised vehicles except on Saturdays and evening opening hours
- Road Trip
Public park rules
Well, it is a bit of an open door. But the sign at the entrance of the park is quite clear:
- no motorised vehicles, scooters or horses
- no loose running dogs
- no tents or wind screens
- no alcohol (besides at the cafe)
- no drugs
- no upsetting of animals
- no leaving of garbage
- no smoking, cooking or making a fire
- no damaging or taking things
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates