Zwolle Nightlife

by richiecdisc
  • Nightlife
    by nighthawk
  • Danny and I having a sexy strawberries cocktail
    Danny and I having a sexy strawberries...
    by crazydingo

Most Recent Nightlife in Zwolle

• crazydingo's Profile Photo

De Joffer: De Joffer is altijd toffer!!!

by crazydingo Written Aug 1, 2005

De Joffer is the bar I work in! I love the work and its always busy overthere! Fun people and ofcourse a lot of locals! Its worth paying a visite! The music is fun for everyone! And just come and try our cocktails!

Dress Code: Wear casual clothes. Not to hot, because its always hot in de Joffer!
    No sportshoes and big necklaces allowed.

Danny and I having a sexy strawberries cocktail

• JANKA1505's Profile Photo

great-bar: nightlife

by JANKA1505 Updated Apr 3, 2003

I have one favourite bar- DE BOMMEL
    .When I came to Zwolle ,this was first bub I visited.I couldnt belive,many young people having fun, also mucic was great.And there in that place I met one boy,who is now my boyfriend for more than 2 Years.
    If somebody want to go to Zwolle,visit De Bommel.It is so great pub!

Dress Code: does'nt matter,but not sport clothes

• Architecture
    • Trains
    • Golf

• nighthawk's Profile Photo

More a daytime thing, but I...

by nighthawk Written Sep 12, 2002

More a daytime thing, but I wanted this up front, not hidden behind the frontpage.History of a Huys (house). This building probably was built in the late Medieval times, around 1450. The first known habitant is Lambert van Twenhuysen, who moves in at 1574. From this time on well known Roman Catholic families have lived here.A large renovation of the house is started in 1679 by Mayor Werner Hoefslag, which will go on for 8 years. A new front is added.In 1765 another renovation starts and now the beautiful entrance hall with plastered ceilings, marble and wooden floor are created. These elements still are in the house these days.From 1989 on this house is a restaurant. It is a little tucked away behind the new shops but once you have entered the back garden you forget the rush of every day.
    This restaurant has many possibilities with regards to eating and drinking. Some spheric rooms are perfect for many occasions. In the 'Brasserie' is a large reading table with many magazines. While reading you can drink the best coffee of Zwolle or choose something to eat from the lunch- or dinner menu.They also serve luxuous breakfast or brunch.

Dress Code: No dress-code, come as you like :-)

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo

Grolsch Brewery Tap.: Grolsch Brewery Tap.

by richiecdisc Written Aug 24, 2002

A great homey pub with a fantastic ceramic fireplace and happy customers. Why not, the beer is free!

Instant Answers: Zwolle

Comments

Zwolle Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Zwolle nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Zwolle sightseeing.