Zwolle Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Zwolle

• Tetreus's Profile Photo

' Pampus 'Janine and her...

by Tetreus Written Sep 12, 2002

' Pampus '
    Janine and her collegues in Pampus.

Favorite Dish: Good food in a nice environment.
    The restaurant is decorated like a ship.
    The history of the name of this restaurant is in a big book with old newpaper articles.
    Upstairs is also a nice part of the restaurant.

• nighthawk's Profile Photo

If you do want something very...

by nighthawk Written Sep 12, 2002

If you do want something very exquisit (and thus expensive) then you must have your dinner in this restaurant: 'De Librije', adress will follow later on.

Jack's Music Bar: A bar with music

by pieter_jan_v Written Oct 9, 2014

Jack’s Music Bar has an unique interior, 100% inspired by Jack Daniels. The bar, the pool table, the dance cellar and live music makes this place an attractive goal for a having a good time.

Business hours: Daily: 8PM - 4PM

Jack's Music Bar - Zwolle
    • Music

De Stadsgenoot: Lunchroom and Brasserie

by pieter_jan_v Written Oct 9, 2014

De Stadsgenoot is a lunchroom and brasserie.

It's a great place for just a nice sandwich, tapas or even a steak. Only biologic products are used.

Mo: Closed
    Tu-Sa: 10AM - 6PM
    Su: Closed

De Stadsgenoot - Zwolle

• nighthawk's Profile Photo

De Librije: Another photograph

by nighthawk Updated Apr 4, 2011

Another photograph of 'De Librije'.At the left you see remains of the old city wall.
    It s nice to explore those walls.

Favorite Dish: My satisfaction rate is only hear say ... but I trust on the people s good taste.

Citywall Zwolle

• crazydingo's Profile Photo

La Terra: THE spot for the most dilicious pizza!

by crazydingo Updated Aug 7, 2005

This restaurant is one of the best Italian restaurants of Zwolle. Its very cosy there and you'll enjoy to eat there. Its near the station and 1 minute walk of my home. The pizza's taste fantastic and the people there are very friendly!

Favorite Dish: I always have pizza Boromea with extra Salami added! But the pasta's are very good to... so always a hard choise.

• a5floor's Profile Photo

De Koperen Hoogte: De Koperen Hoogte part I

by a5floor Updated Oct 3, 2010

For my birthday I got a certificate for the restaurant De Koperen Hoogte. On 2 October 2010 we (me, my parents, my sister & her boyfriend) went to this restaurant.

This restaurant/hotel is in what used to be a water tower. There are 2 restaurants at this water tower. One down at the ground level and the other one up in the air at the top (where the water basin is). We went in the elevator to the top. The elevator is on the outside of the water tower. This way you will have a great view from the area (on the day we went it was rainy/foggy, so we couldn't look far). Once in the restaurant you will sit down next to the windows. From here you will have a great view over the area as well. The best part of it, is that the sitting part is moving around 360 degrees. We have been there for about 3.5 hours and we have been round during our stay. Be aware that your bags are under your seat cause the window is not going around as well.

My parents, sister & her boyfriend had the surprise menu. This menu allows the chefs to make meals what they come up with that day. You can have a 3, 4 or 5 cours from this menu. I had the vegetarion main cours and dessert. Which was yummie as well. :)

Be aware that you have make reservations before you can go to this restaurant.

Email: info@dekoperenhoogte.nl
    Fax: +31-(0)529-428429

De Koperen Hoogte De Koperen Hoogte De Koperen Hoogte De Koperen Hoogte De Koperen Hoogte

Restaurant de 4 Azen: Four Aces

by egonwegh Updated Sep 8, 2008

Jennie and I visited this restaurant with friends of ours on 7 September 2008. Part of a chain of restaurants, you'll also find a 4 Azen (Four Aces) Restaurant in 's-Hertogenbosch and Eindhoven - provided you know where to look for them, of course. The Zwolle restaurant is to be found on the Melkmarkt in the town centre, in what looked like the former town house of a rich merchant. Hardly any decorations on the wall and no fancy furniture, but plain wooden tables instead. We enjoyed our dinner very much!

Favorite Dish: We all had a three course menu, mine was excellent, I had carpaccio, hoenfilet (chicken), and parfait for dessert, for which I paid 28,50 Euro. The standard price for the three course menu is 24, 50 Euro (2008), but some dishes on the menu come with a small extra charge. Note that they also charge a couple of euros extra for french fries and salad. Recommended!

Chinees Cantonees Restaurant Taiwan: Chinese please

by egonwegh Updated Dec 17, 2008

Chinese restaurant, nicely decorated, in the historic town centre of Zwolle, we had dinner here on 18 May 2008.

Favorite Dish: We had 'Indische rijsttafel' - Indonesian rice dish - for two persons, a soft drink and some white beer, and paid 42.50 euro. I can recommend the restaurant, the food tasted great!

This restaurant also offers: lunch, take away, and catering.

Zwolle, Chinese restaurant Taiwan (receipt)

Urbana: Almost suburban

by egonwegh Updated Apr 10, 2007

Restaurant and conference centre. This is where we held the reception after our wedding in Zwolle, back in 1994. We visited this place again in the course of one of our 'nostalgic' trips, in March 2007.

Favorite Dish: We had some white beer and bitter lemon with eight 'bitterballen' (my dictionary says I should describe these as 'small croquettes').

Receipt Urbana

Cafeteria Pitstop: Pitstop

by egonwegh Updated Apr 1, 2007

[We drove past this restaurant again in November 2006, but apparently the restaurant has closed and the building itself is up for sale ]- Fast food restaurant, we ordered some French fries here just before they closed down for the day at 8 pm. Fast service, the kind you'd expect at a pitstop, we were served in under three minutes! To be found in the borough of Westenholte north-west of Zwolle along the road to 's-Heerenbroek.

The Pitstop restaurant near Zwolle

Café de Gezelligheid: Cozy

by pieter_jan_v Written Oct 11, 2014

Café de Gezelligheid is a brown bar with several beers on the menu.
    Side dishes and snacks are available.

In summer the outside terrace is open and seats 120.

Mo-Tu: 7PM - 1AM
    We-Fr: 4PM - 1AM
    Sa: 2PM - 2AM
    Su: 4PM - 1AM

Caf�� de Gezelligheid - Zwolle Caf�� de Gezelligheid - Zwolle
    • Photography

De Vier Jaargetijden: The Four Season

by pieter_jan_v Written Oct 12, 2014

De Vier Jaargetijden is a common name for a Dutch restaurant. You probably can find a place with this name in many Dutch cities. Still it's not a chain with this name.

The Zwolle Vier Jaargetijden is a popular Café/Restaurant with low priced student dishes.
    Party facilities available.

On Fridays and Saturdays live music with a DJ.

Mo-We: Noon - 1AM
    Th: Noon - 2AM
    Fr-Sa: Noon - 3AM
    Su: Noon - 1AM

De Vier Jaargetijden - Zwolle

Las Rosas: Grand Café and Tapas Bar

by pieter_jan_v Written Oct 12, 2014

Las Rosas is a Grand Café and Tapas Bar. Expect Spanish food and excellent wines.
    The first floor is reserved for parties. The second and the third floor are part of the Hanze Hotel.

Business times:
    Daily:
    Lunch: 11AM - 4PM
    Diner: 4PM - 11PM

Las Rosas - Zwolle Las Rosas - Zwolle

• ATLC's Profile Photo

Restaurant Poppe: Dining in an old smithy

by ATLC Updated Sep 20, 2002

Old smithy in Zwolle, with that warm, authentic atmosphere. Kitchen in the middle of the restaurant which is always nice entertainment to watch.

I came here first about 18 years ago and have returned a few times since, when I was in the neighbourhood.
    That proves I like it!

The building housed the city judge and executioner in the 17th and 18th century. Then in 1797 it was sold to a family of horsesmiths, called Poppe. It remained a smithy until 1973, and was then sold and turned into a restaurant.

A MOST AGREABLE DINNER

Instant Answers: Zwolle

Comments

Zwolle Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Zwolle restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Zwolle sightseeing.