Know about this? Rate It!
The Catharijneconvent is a former monastery which today houses a museum of religious art. As the website states it:
'Get acquainted with famous pictures, ancient manuscripts, books, statues, altar pieces, ecclesiastical robes and relics. This remarkable museum is housed in a medieval monastery close to Utrecht's Dom.'
What more can I say? I've never been inside but think I will be soon.
Adress: Lange Nieuwstraat 38
That's next to the St. Catharina church.
- Historical Travel
- Museum Visits
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Utrecht Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Divjake Hotels
- Sudden Valley Hotels
- Parish of Saint Catherine Hotels
- Stony Lake Hotels
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- Santa Barbara Off The Beaten Path
- Palm Coast.
- Victoria Off The Beaten Path
- Newport Off The Beaten Path
- Saint Petersburg Off The Beaten Path
- Marken - Monnickendam
- Wisconsin Off The Beaten Path
- Savannah Off The Beaten Path
- Niagara Falls Off The Beaten Path
- Busan Off The Beaten Path