Been here? Rate It!
Ouddaen: Great ambiance
Very clasys but accesible restaurant in an old city castle (dated back to the 13th century). They make their own beer and they serve great sandwiches.
The bar/dining room is the old hall where the knights used to get together. The beams here are said to be over 800 years old.
What i also very much like here is sitting outside and see the people walk by. Definitley one of the better spots for watching people!
Favorite Dish: Depends on the menu. But most definitely worth a visit.
Oudaen: Have a beer in a castle
This small castle has its own brewery and a resaurant as well. I can't say anything about the food but the beer is outstanding. Try Ouwe Daen, an unfilthered wheat-beer, for a refreshing experience on a summerday.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Utrecht Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Yesvantpur Hotels
- Tadong Hotels
- Reno Hotels
- Johnson Shut-Ins State Park Hotels
- South Korea
- Bermuda Hotels
- Nanuya Levu Hotels