Delft What to Pack

Delft map
    The Netherlands guide-book

Most Recent What to Pack in Delft

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

My video and photo cameras in Netherlands

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Written Apr 8, 2012

My video and photo cameras

Photo Equipment: SONY Video Camera Recorder (Video 8) CCD-TR303E (1993-2003).
    With SONY AC Power adaptor and charger AC-V35 (1993-1995)
    and Hama Camcharger Combi II – universal battery charger/discharger for 6V NI-Cd video batteries.

Ten years of life until its audio recorder failed. Its charger failed after 2 years working. The second charger worked 8 years.
    Its accumulator had about 30 minutes of life. Its 8mm video cassettes were 60-85-120 minutes long. They have been transmitted into VHS video cassettes 180-240-300 minutes long and into mpeg files about 3Gb/hour weight.

Kodak STAR auto focus (made in China) analog photo camera (36 shots/film). 1993-2000.
    A very simple camera which we used to call a soap-dish. Every shot was rather expensive that’s why we should think over before taking a picture. Unfortunately I had only 1 or 2 films for every trip that time.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

My map, guide book and booklet in Delft

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Written Apr 8, 2012

Delft booklet

Miscellaneous: Here is my map, guide book and booklet that provided me details about a geographic location, tourist attractions, or most interesting itineraries in Delft.

Netherlands. Le Petit Futé Michel Strogoff & Ass., City-Guides, Country-Guides, Paris-Luxemburg-Moscow. 1997, 250 pages.

• LolaSanFrancisco's Profile Photo

Leave your stuff in Amsterdam...

by LolaSanFrancisco Updated Mar 31, 2003
    I would have hated luggin luggage on these streets

Miscellaneous: I was staying in a Amsterdam hotel already. When it came time for me to go to Delft for night I took a day bag and left the rest of my stuff in the Amsterdam Hotel lock up. Hands free!

Instant Answers: Delft

Comments

Delft What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Delft what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Delft sightseeing.