Been here? Rate It!
Marktzicht: Fish restaurant Marktzicht
I was here about 12 years ago and decided to try it again. Food was excellent, chef came over and sat with us for a bit. Which was nice.
The restaurant itself is being redecorated in the coming weeks (Jan. 2005). Highly necessary because to be honest, it looked horrible!
Favorite Dish: Four course meal for 2
1) Lightly grilled tuna with sesame seeds, some Dutch shrimp on a salad with a heavy balsamico dressing
2) 1/2 dozen fresh oysters (creuses)
1) Stirfried scampi with sherry cream sauce, deep fried garlic and parsley
2) Fish soup a la Provence with special seafood, aioli and croutons
1) Cod with an Irish beef sauce, broccoli and potato gratin
2) Grilled butterfish with couscous, shrimp and raspberry dressing.
a shared Grand Dessert of strained buttermilk and kiwi, a cold sabayon with fresh figs and a hot freshly baked chocolate cake with a heart of melted chocolate and chocolate icecream
- Luxury Travel
- Business Travel
- Food and Dining
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Gilgit Hotels
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon Hotels
- Little Italy Hotels
- Bodmin Hotels