Along Galgewater lie many ships and of course I couldn't neglect the fact that this ship was from Rotterdam.
It's called Hoop op Behoud (Hope for safety).Related to:
- Family Travel
Roundtrip by boat...
Roundtrip by boat (Spido-Company).
Departure from the city-centre of Rotterdam, to the biggest port of the world.
Leiden does have the nickname of Museum Town so there are plenty of them to see. I only went to see the one but for anyone who is interested in that sort of stuff, it's definitely worth checking out.
Unfortunately my experience with the Van der Valk was not as pleasant. I had to travel to Leiden for...more
Typical holiday inn hotel...very americanised surroundings. Decent buffet breakfast and dinner....more
Golden Tulip Leiden Centre is a modern hotel directly at the Leiden train station. The building has...more
Latest Leiden Hotel Reviews
- Hotel Mayflower
- 2 Reviews
- Pension Schaefer
- Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- De Doelen
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Holiday Inn
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Bastion Hotel Leiden
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Golden Tulip Leiden Centre
- 1 Review
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Albury Hotels
- Wilaya de Rabat-Sale Hotels
- Shtoj i Vjeter Hotels
- Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut
- Bhimashankar Hotels
- Province of New Brunswick
- Tuxtla Gutiérrez