City center East, Rotterdam

4 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

Dudok
    by Airpunk
  • Airpunk's Profile Photo

Dudok: Did somebody say apple pie?

by Airpunk Updated Feb 3, 2007

Dudok

This traditional café is a popular place to hang around. The café itself is really large with a lifely atmosphere. Just the right place to enjoy a cup of coffee or some snack. Unfortunately, most people know this and Dudok can become really full sometimes. Dudok is famous for their apple pie, so try it, if you visit this place.

Favorite Dish: Of course, I had the apple pie - together with koffie verkeerd (coffe with more milk than coffee).

• Wenasje's Profile Photo

'Papaya', a combination of...

by Wenasje Updated Aug 25, 2002

'Papaya', a combination of small, informal Indonesian restaurant and take-away.
    It's not expensive. We had dinner with 5 of us (incl. drinks and desserts)and payed a total of about NLG 150,- (about US$60).

Caters to all different types of people. You can make almost every kind of combination with the many dishes they have. From mild to very spicey and lots of veggi options too.

Favorite Dish: So far, I've been here a couple o times and I liked everything I had. I just love Indonesian food!
    I once had a 'Nasi Rames', which is a combination platter of rice, 2 meat dishes, 2 vegetable dishes and Saté.
    You can also make a selection from the wide range of dishes yourself and creat your own combo this way.

Instant Answers: Rotterdam