In the city centre there are...
In the city centre there are quiet a lot of nice cafes and bars.
But, The Hague has some real nice high quality locations too. For instance, Hotel Des Indes on the Lange Voorhout. Ute and I had a wonderful put of tea here.
An Irish bar called Murphy's...
An Irish bar called Murphy's Law
Nice old furniture and quite an original Irish atmosphere. Apparently there are Jazz concerts quite often. The food was nice, too - no normal pub food but Mexican.
Short impresion about her: Legal whores in Haga
You can find the same district as the one from Amsterdam with Legal whores for your temporary pleasure. I'm not a prcticant for this kind of services but I like to watch at them in nightlight color.
Here you can find all kind of...
Here you can find all kind of links to The Hague Nightlife
Yes, there is nightlife here...
Yes, there is nightlife here and a lot too! Try for example LVC in the mainstreets of Leiden. Here you can see life music or discodance all night long!
The Hague Hotels
Although I did not stay at the hotel (I used my date of experience instead) I am going to warn...more
Even though I live in The Hague, I've stayed in this hotel once and it was lovely. It is in a great...more
Now has a last minute promotion for hotel room starting from euro109. It is a 4 stars rated hotel....more
Latest The Hague Hotel Reviews
- Hotel Astoria
- 1 Review
- Ambassade Arena Aparthotel
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Ibis Den Haag Centre
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Stayokay Den Haag
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- Novotel Den Haag Centrum
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Carlton Ambassador Hotel
- 1 Review
- Hotel Corona Hampshire Classic The Hague
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Steigenberger Kurhaus Hotel
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Bilderberg Europa Hotel
- Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates