Know about this? Rate It!
there's the superb entry to the pedestrian bridge again. Halfway there is the train station running along the motorway A12 between The Hague and Utrecht (passing Gouda which is another of my special VT pages!).
- Road Trip
Round we go
The square at the end of the pedestrian bridge is actually round. Those circles seem to be a theme, if you remember what I told you about Rokkeveen in the second of these Off the Beaten Path tips.
From here you're looking at a staircase of water.
Okay, so let's leave those windmills and canalhouses behind. Let's not be quaint and picturesque but let's explore modern The Netherlands.
The following photo's are made in the suburb Rokkeveen, south of the motorway A12 that divides Zoetermeer in two.
On the photo: the pedestrian's bridge that crosses the motorway. It is also the train station.
Around the train station
I followed the Mahatma Gandhi canal and ended up again on the other side of the pedestrian bridge and train station.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Zoetermeer Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Boca Chica Key
- Pulau Tikus Hotels
- Temperance River State Park Hotels
- Alta Lake Hotels
- Saint Albans Hotels
- Michigan City
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path