Nightclubs and bars in Europe

The Bar of the Blu
    by greekcypriot
  • Musicians, Wrotham Arms, Broadstairs, UK.
    Musicians, Wrotham Arms, Broadstairs,...
    by planxty
    The Harlequin
    by suvanki

Most Viewed Nightlife in Europe

Rome at Night

by dr.firas Updated Aug 16, 2004

Gianluca and Cathy had a nice walk with me in Rome that night, and Gianluca was a great guide, he was explaining every thing with details, he knows Rome his city in a perfect way :-)
    Rome is very nice at night, you must spend the night there to feel my words :-)

Cathy and Gianluca in Rome

Louvre at night

by dr.firas Updated Aug 16, 2004

To enter the Louvre you must go inside the biggest main of Pyramids, you will get down and pay 6,50 Euros for the visit, you shall give your umbrella and better to take off your jacket before you start the visit.
    Fortunatelly it is allowed to take pictures but without flash in the Louvre :-D

City of lights at night

by dr.firas Updated Aug 16, 2004

A very beautiful and alike situation of the beautiful lights near the river in Paris, beautiful bridges and building are lighten and reflected on the page of the river water!
    and I aksed myself, why not to adore Paris?

Dress Code: Unfortunately I couldn't catch the very first mouments of the special lights of the Eiffel tower, I was on the way to it, but I could take a picture from far here, so if you enlarge it you would see how wonderful it is!
    actually in special days of celebration the tower is lighted in this way all the night!
    but the day i took the picture was a normal day!

Eiffel Tower at night

by dr.firas Updated Aug 16, 2004

There is nothing better than the Eiffel tower at night in paris, even if the city of lights is not presenting the tower alone to gain the title of city of light!
    there are special days when the tower is lighted in an incridble way, if you want to know how you should be there the first minutes of his lighting and you will see this fabulous show!

Paris Nightlife: Moulin Rouge

by dr.firas Updated Aug 16, 2004

The 60 Doriss Girls, 1000 new costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, amazing international acts, the famous French Cancan and the giant Aquarium are waiting for you at the world's most famous cabaret !

Dress Code: The most famous cabaret in the world since 1889
    thanks to its French Cancan, and immortalized by the painter Toulouse-Lautrec, has always presented sumptuous shows to its spectators: from the Quardrille of La Goulue and Valentin le Desosse to the Redoutes and Operettas, from Colette to Mistinguett's great revues... the concept is still the same at the Moulin Rouge, most beautiful girls in the world !

With the babes

by dr.firas Updated Aug 16, 2004

Those ladies are adorable, I found a place between them, everybody in Antwerp is friendly in an amazing way!
    Those colors of the hair !
    give me one LOL
    No I have the motto hanged on me! it would be enough!

Dr.Firas in Belgium with the Babes

• I-Believe-I-Can-Fly's Profile Photo

AMSTERDAM RED LIGHT DISTRICT

by I-Believe-I-Can-Fly Written Jul 9, 2004

I found the red light district in AMSTERDAM rather lame and tame. It was full of tourists (I was one of them!) and bored women in the windows. I saw one or two men go in to indulge tehmselves. Our tour members being separated; some went into one on the live sex shows, some to the sex museum & others (including myself) did patronized the "girls". I were impressed with how beautiful most of them were. We were told that Asian and Black prostitutes had their windows on separate streets so there is some segregation being practised. I felt really sorry for the girls faith. I thank God for how lucky I was... how easy I made for leaving compared to those girls. So I decided to escape from this place and catch taxi to our hotel.

• rachel_sun's Profile Photo

Turkey

by rachel_sun Updated Jan 7, 2004

I bought this hand painted ball from Turkey.Kalkan.Well my mum bought it for me for my birthday.It was hand painted by a local man and his shop was filled up with loads of beautiful hand painted things like plates and bowls etc.

• Wine Tasting
    • Architecture
    • Beaches

Sundbyholm, Sweden

Sundbyholm
    Sweden
    A sunset that is dear to my heart, and a sunset I can see often. It is taken during my evening walk from my house towards Sundbyholm Castle with the view over Lake Mälaren. This picture was taken in September 2003. It’s now October when I type this and the sunsets keep coming earlier and earlier, and the shadows grow longer day by day. A clear sign that winter is rapidly on its way. But the sunset keeps being beautiful every day, no matter what time of the year.

Sunset at Lake M��laren, Sundbyholm, Sweden

Paestum, Italy

Paestum
    Italy

I hope you liked seeing all these sunsets, and maybe they brought back some memories of some sunsets you have seen yourself.

If you have any sunsets photos that you would like to share, I would love to add them on my page. I can never get enough of watching a beautiful sunset.

Sunset in Paestum, Italy

Oldenzaal, The Netherlands

Oldenzaal
    The Netherlands

Oldenzaal, has been my hometown for a long time. This picture was taken very close to my home. The picture was made in the park here, called `Het Hulsbeek` in my hometown of Oldenzaal. It is made on a cold wintersday. It is very hard to see, but there are people skating on the ice.

Hoeksmeer, The Netherlands

Hoeksmeer
    The Netherlands

This is a spot where you can watch the sunset so beautifully. It is in the north of Groningen, in an area called `Hoeksmeer`. You can read a lot more about this area on my 'Hoeksmeer' page. There are lots more pictures of the windmill on that page as well. The windmill is called `The Meervogel`.

• not much

by liz_coe Written Oct 14, 2003

there is not much of a night life in Otranto. But there is a volume of things to do in some of the near by towns. Male' was so much fun that I would highly recommend anyone go there was a wide crowd and everyone was having a good time.

Dress Code: If you are in Italy, you must know or learn quickly how to dress and dress well.

• School Holidays

• pepples46's Profile Photo

Techno Love Parade

by pepples46 Updated Aug 20, 2003

Berlin in July every year
    but not only Berlin has a hot nitelife, so has London and not to forget Amsterdam or Munich.
    try to get some tickets for the Opera in Covent Garden .London or the Staats Oper in Vienna or Munich, of course, that's is only my humble opinion and I love Opera

Dress Code: you check it out....but even clean Jeans get you into the Opera in Munich...the 'cheap' places anyway :-)

Berlin pic, snatched from the net
    • Music
    • Theater Travel

• Mark_Biggs's Profile Photo

Paddy Wheelans, Riga Latvia,...

by Mark_Biggs Updated Jun 12, 2003

Paddy Wheelans, Riga Latvia, Great Irish Pub with traditional Irish music with English and Irish beers on tap. Not to mention very friendly staff and dont forget to say hello to Valda and Australian born Latvian bartender who will more than make you welcome.
    Black Cat, Riga Latvia Great atmosphere with pool tables and a great food and drinks menu.

Dress Code: Where what the hell you like

437 Reviews - 1584 Photos
Salou Hotels
170 Reviews - 301 Photos

Instant Answers: Europe

Comments

Europe Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Europe nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Europe sightseeing.
Map of Europe

Popular Countries in Europe

United Kingdom Nightlife  Italy Nightlife  Spain Nightlife  France Nightlife  Germany Nightlife  Greece Nightlife  Netherlands Nightlife  Portugal Nightlife  Ireland Nightlife  Switzerland Nightlife  Croatia Nightlife  Belgium Nightlife  Sweden Nightlife  Austria Nightlife  Norway Nightlife  Poland Nightlife  Russia Nightlife  Denmark Nightlife  Czech Republic Nightlife  Hungary Nightlife  Cyprus Nightlife  Finland Nightlife  Bulgaria Nightlife  Romania Nightlife  Slovenia Nightlife  Malta Nightlife  FYR of Macedonia Nightlife  Iceland Nightlife  Ukraine Nightlife  Republic of Montenegro Nightlife  Estonia Nightlife  Bosnia and Herzegovina Nightlife  Lithuania Nightlife  Republic of Serbia Nightlife  Albania Nightlife  Slovakia Nightlife  Latvia Nightlife  Luxembourg Nightlife  Gibraltar Nightlife  Monaco Nightlife  Belarus Nightlife  Moldova Nightlife  Vatican City Nightlife  Andorra Nightlife  Faroe Islands Nightlife  Svalbard Nightlife

More Countries in Europe

Europe Members Meetings

Jul 24, 2014
Tomorrowland '14 Group
Jul 25, 2014
Meet up for lunch or just gelato
Jul 26, 2014