Drammen Off The Beaten Path

Fredfoss-conference Center
    Cocoons-beautifull view about US
    by adema29
  • The life we all live... just keep balancing
    The life we all live... just keep...

Most Recent Off The Beaten Path in Drammen

• adema29's Profile Photo

Visit Fredfoss, if possible

by adema29 Written Dec 18, 2010
    Fredfoss-conference Center

I don't know what was so special here at Fredfoss but I will strongly recommend you to go there for a visit.
    I hope that I wasn't impressed only because the weather was amazing and the situation special. I will only up-load some photos from there and you'll decide if you want to go there or not.
    I have to mention that I was one of the participants at the Dresser-Rand User's Conference in 2009, which was itself a good experience and a good occasion to meet nice people and to make good friends too.
    I don't know who was the artist who did all those cocoons around in Fredfoss, but he had a beautifull vision abot US.

• Take a walk to the top

by purpleivan Written Apr 25, 2004
    A Busy Day

Instead of taking the spiral road tunnel up to the top of Spirallen, try taking a walk up to the top along the path "Zigzaggen", which winds it's way upto the top giving fine views on the way.

An added attraction of taking this route is ?spaviljongen or "the pitstop", which is located roughly halfway up the hill.

?spaviljongen functions as both a bar to those making their way up to the top but also as a fine restaurant in it's own right.

• Hiking and Walking

Instant Answers: Drammen

Comments

Drammen Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Drammen off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Drammen sightseeing.