Did you mean?Try your search again
Here is a brief guide to eating after a night out at Drammen's bars.
1. If you are in the mood for a kebab or burger, then head to Drammen's finest "Sydney", this is to be found at the end of Nedre Storgate, opposite the bar Greven.
2. If baked potatoes are your thing (or you simply can't face walking too far from the main square) then the baked potatoe stand in the Bragernes Torg will come to the rescue (although you may have to que for some time, but worth the wait).
However, this is only there (at the corner of the torg and Nedre Storgate) on Friday and Saturday nights.
3. If all else fails... there's always the hotdogs from the gas station (my usual station to visit in such circumstances was Statol on the Stromso side of the river, near the railway station).
What to buy: 1. Sydney - my recomendation is for a kebab Midag (meal) with chilli peppers (Yum!).
2. Baked potato stand - order one with everything, this will include ham, garlic butter and sweetcorn.
3. Hotdog from the gas station - they're all good, especially at 3:00am.
What to pay: 1. Kebab Midag - 65Nok (a kebab on it's own is about 40Nok).
2. Baked potatoes with everything is 50Nok
3. Gas station hotdogs start at about 18Nok and go upto about 35... look out for special "meal deals" that include drinks and fries.
Written Apr 25, 2004
Address: Various locations in Drammen
If you keep on walking up in the woods from the Spiral the only thing that can happen to you,is that you might fall in love with the nature here,and do not want to go home again!!
It is just fantastic!!!
I did ,that is why I am still living here.
I moved to Drammen when I was quite grown up, with two daughters (7 and 10)
Updated Aug 25, 2002
This is the entrance to the city, and maybe this is one of the reasons Drammen has got negative critics.
Written Sep 2, 2002
Spiraltoppen is also a perfect starting point for several footpaths/ski slopes and a 2 km nature trail in the forest give you a great experience!!! Carry with you water if the weather is hot!!!
Written Sep 2, 2005