Know about this? Rate It!
Rosenli is a beautiful recreational area close to the city. It would take you 20 - 25 minutes to get there by foot from downtown. Or you could go by bus no 4A or 4B to the end stop; a roundabout by the buildings on top of the hill. NB check that the bus is marked "Rosenli", or you would end up on the other side of the city ;-) From the roundabout walk between the tall and the lower buildings and you will find the walkway that ends where the two people are. See the linked map and / or check my "things to do" tip about hiking / biking close to the city.
There is a nice walking / biking path here, barbeque areas, lawns excellent for sunbathing and a couple of snug beaches. The path continues to Godalen along Gandsfjorden (towards the photographer), another, or should we say the same, nice recreational area. You could go directly to Godalen by bus no 6.
- Hiking and Walking
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Stavanger Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hawkes Bay
- Lachhiwala Hotels
- Dalmatia - Split Region
- Saalfelden am Steinernen Meer
- Kanauga Hotels
- Samobor Hotels
- Ao Luk Hotels
- Viana do Castelo Off The Beaten Path
- Adelaide Hills
- Tuguegarao City Off The Beaten Path
- Tripoli Off The Beaten Path
- Patras Off The Beaten Path
- Jaipur Off The Beaten Path
- Colombia Off The Beaten Path
- Big Bear City Off The Beaten Path
- San Simeon Off The Beaten Path
- Wollongong Off The Beaten Path