Know about this? Rate It!
The Rogaland Arboret
In Sandnes there is Norway's largets Arboret - a huge area with collections of trees, bushes and flowers, all put together as a very attractive and interesting park with many kilometres of paths to walk along. It's beautiful in all season. I remember going there in December and then, after having inhaled all that healthy cold air smelling of dead leaves, coming home to a nice warm portion of the usual Saturday risgröt!
If you enjoy walks and botanical things, then this is the right place for you!
- Theme Park Trips
- Hiking and Walking
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Stavanger Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Utah Off The Beaten Path
- Louisville Off The Beaten Path
- Asian side
- Estado da Bahia Off The Beaten Path
- Jeju-do Off The Beaten Path
- Maryland Off The Beaten Path
- Visit France
- Frankfurt am Main Off The Beaten Path
- Curaçao Off The Beaten Path
- Cagayan de Oro City Off The Beaten Path
- San Gimignano Off The Beaten Path
- Atlantic City Off The Beaten Path