Know about this? Rate It!
Utstein Kloster (monastery)
Utstein Kloster: This monastery is the only preserved monastery from the Middle Ages in Norway. It is located on the island Mosterøy near Stavanger. On the trip you will pass through the Rennfast tunnel and the add says: 'Gnashing and pounding waves, sheltered coves, naked cliffs, lush heather carpets and a vivid play of colours - the outward-looking coastal region that carries the Rennfast link offers intense and charming experiences. Being able to cross a fjord 223 metres under the surface makes those experiences even more memorable.'
Check out this link for more pictures from Utsien Kloster:
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Stavanger Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Gunnings Hotels
- Loch Treig Hotels
- Cuyamel Hotels
- Casegas Hotels
- San Carlos de Bariloche
- Utah Off The Beaten Path
- Grass Valley Off The Beaten Path
- Darmstadt Off The Beaten Path
- Kuwait Off The Beaten Path
- Arcachon Off The Beaten Path
- Peñíscola Off The Beaten Path
- Hobart Off The Beaten Path
- Les Eyzies-de-Tayac Off The Beaten Path
- Albania Off The Beaten Path
- Mykonos Off The Beaten Path
- Bukit Fraser Off The Beaten Path