Know about this? Rate It!
Munkholmen, the Munks' island,...
Munkholmen, the Munks' island, was in ancient times Trondheim execution ground, then in the 11th century benedectine monks built a monastery which in 1658 became a prison fort. But now is a popular recreational resort and it's good if you feel like to have a swim...
in the summer period boats depart daily from Ravnkloa, every hour, from 10.00 to 18.00... at least this was the timetable when I was there...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Trondheim Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lenasia Hotels
- Aibonito Hotels
- Petaling Jaya Hotels
- Puerto Princesa
- Kentucky Dam Village State Park Hotels
- Banff Off The Beaten Path
- Berlin Off The Beaten Path
- Mersing Off The Beaten Path
- Germany Off The Beaten Path
- Alaska Off The Beaten Path
- Sedona Off The Beaten Path
- Wisconsin Off The Beaten Path
- Barry Island
- Savannah Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip: Montserrat
- Niagara Falls Off The Beaten Path
- Strasbourg Off The Beaten Path