Know about this? Rate It!
Pirbadet - lovely indoors pool facilities -
PIrbadet is Norway's largest indoors pool facilities, and something Trondheim has reason to be proud over. Located on the Pier terminal with a wonderful view over the Trondheimsfjorden and the Munkholmen.
Spent a lovely day there with my daughter, and couldn't have found a better way to amuse a bored teenager for so many hours.
It's a bit too expensive (NKR 95 for a grown-up, but then you can stay all day) And we never regretted going there for a second.
Equipment: There's really something to do for all ages. The length of the main pool is 51.5 m , usually divided in two 25 m pools.
There's a youth pool with a 100 m slide with speed-measuring and light/sound effects, surfing pool with waves,
jacuzzi, a health section with therapeutic baths, a kids' section where noise is allowed and a quiet relaxing area with magazines and relaxing chairs...........well, there's more.
We enjoyed it.
The café was just perfect. Just pop up from the water, enter the café dripping wet and enjoy your lunch. There's a "dry" section, as well, to enter from street level.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Trondheim Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Niagara State Park Hotels
- Gunungpati Hotels
- Sankhu Hotels
- Knocklong Hotels
- Pattaya Sports & Outdoors
- Water Sports
- Düsseldorf Sports & Outdoors
- South Padre Island Sports & Outdoors
- Seychelles Sports & Outdoors
- Rovinj Sports & Outdoors
- Zakopane Sports & Outdoors
- Bacolod City Sports & Outdoors
- Wimbledon Sports & Outdoors
- Peschiera del Garda Sports & Outdoors
- Valkenburg Sports & Outdoors