Sogndalsfjøra Travel Guide

• Sogndalsfjøra
    Lazy sheep ;-)
    Driving along the fjords

Sogndalsfjøra Things to Do

• A trip through Norway...

My journey will continue on the next page about Skjolden.These are the chapters of my trip through Norway in 2003 :1 Rondane National Park2 Åndalsnes and Trollstigen3 Geiranger (Under construction)4 Ålesund 5 Selje6 Sogndalsfjora (Under construction)7 Skjolden (Under construction)8 Jotunheimen National Park (Under construction)9 Kongsvinger (Under...

• Arriving in Sogndalsfjøra

This tip is about my trip from Selje to Balestrand. This tip is under construction. I will add more info to this tip as soon as I can!

• Waterfall

• Taking the ferry

• Cloudy skies but beautiful landscape

This tip is about my trip from Selje to Balestrand. This tip is under construction. I will try to add more info to this tip as soon as I can!

• A mini 'Trollstigen'

• Lunch at the falls

• Lazy sheep ;-))

• Going more inland

• Driving along the fjords

• House at the waterfalls

This tip is about my trip from Selje to Balestrand. This tip is still under construction. I will add more info to this tip as soon as I can!

• Grass covered roofs

• Driving from Selje to Balestrand

• A busy bee

• Driving from Selje to Balestrand

Sogndalsfjøra What to Pack

• Electricitiy

For 'grounded' plugs, the "Schuko" plug and receptacle with side grounding contacts is used (see picture)The receptacle will also accept the not-grounded plug shown in the previous tip.

• Electricitiy

In case you want to bring any electrical appliances with you, here is the system Norway uses: 220 volts and 50 Hz. It is a round pin attachment plug (see picture)An adapter will allow you to plug an appliance designed for one type of outlet into another type of outlet. Despite the fact that more than a dozen different types of plugs are in use, a...

• Sogndalsfjøra Hotels

0 Hotels in Sogndalsfjøra

Instant Answers: Sogndalsfjøra

Comments

Map of Sogndalsfjøra

View all Sogndalsfjøra hotels