Related Telemark Favorites Tips

Most Viewed Favorites in Telemark

• evaanna's Profile Photo

Trolls' practical joke?

by evaanna Updated Jan 5, 2007

Favorite thing: Driving in Telemark, we suddenly saw this beautiful waterfall and turned back to have a closer look at it. It was certainly worth it. It looked like two waterfalls meeting at the bottom of the enormous rock with forest all around it. I was in such a hurry to take a picture of it that I got out of the car and didn't slam the door as I usually do, which later proved very fortunate.

Fondest memory: I may laugh trying to remember what happened next but at the time it wasn't funny at all. I was just taking the photo when I heard my husband shout. I turned round only to see our car, with all our luggage, money and passports, driving away from us with no one inside. This was the more amazing that it was rolling a little upwards back onto the road. My brave husband didn't wait any longer. He jumped inside through the door that I had left open wide and pressed the brake. I had to take the photos with my hands shaking. I'm very much surprised that this does not show in the pictures, or does it?

• Adventure Travel

Dalen Hotels
Bolkesjø Hotels
See nearby hotels

Instant Answers: Telemark

Comments

Telemark Favorites

Reviews and photos of Telemark favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Telemark sightseeing.
Map of Telemark