Bieszczady Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Bieszczady

• zaffaran's Profile Photo

Chata Wedrowca - karczma: A good place to eat in the evening

by zaffaran Written Feb 28, 2006

We found this restaurant in the evening when after a long trip to the mountains we found ourselves in Wetlina -hungry and thirsty. As far as thirst is concerned I must admit that there were numerous places to drink beer but hardly any to eat something (it was about 8.30 pm). But finally -to our relief- we found that karczma and tried some dishes from the menu. It's worth mentioning they were freshly made, although the staff seemed to be a bit unhurried.
    Nice atmosphere in the restaurant, they also offer some cosy accomodation(haven't tried so far but I'm going to!)

Favorite Dish: As I said -freshly made and tasty.Good experience after a whole day of eating sandwiches!

• zaffaran's Profile Photo

Solinka: Absolutely yummy home-made dishes

by zaffaran Written Sep 18, 2005

Don't get misled by the humble appearance of this restaurant, but get inside and try their home-made food: everything what you'll try is not sophisticated but absolutely yummy! It's open from about 11 am till... That's the problem, because it's open until everything is eaten. It's a small restaurant so sometimes it closes at 5 pm, sometimes a bit later...

Favorite Dish: Every time I am there I just ask Mrs. Edyta what she recommends and just order it.

Instant Answers: Bieszczady

Comments

Bieszczady Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bieszczady restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bieszczady sightseeing.