Kolbuszowa Restaurants

Krokodyl Resatuarant
    by Pawtuxet

Most Recent Restaurants in Kolbuszowa

• poreby's Profile Photo

C.K. Galicja: Best place to eat in Kolbuszowa.

by poreby Written Jan 18, 2015

The C.K. Galicja is very small but the food is great. I would recommend that place for a lunch, or diner, not really for morning coffee. They do a big selection of local food, and I thing they are very famous because of their dumplings which is hard to get.

The restaurant has 3 tables and is stylish with old furniture which brings you to the XIX century. At the wall there is a portrait of Austrian Emperor Francis Joseph who was very popular in Galicja.

Favorite Dish: What I really like there is that they make a seasonal food, and try to use all the local products they can get. I went there in September and had the best chop pork with wild mushrooms ever.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

Krokodyl: Krokodyles in Kolbuszowa !11????

by Pawtuxet Updated Jul 14, 2009

This was the only restaurant in Kolbuszowa on my first visit, but now there are a couple of more. We decided to return to this one again and again, however. Their food is quite good and very reasonable. All four of us women were happy with our dinners, which is an amazing thing for 4 women to agree on anything! There is a section which seems to be for locals or to come for a quick drink...and then there is a more formal dining room. You can come for lunch with local dishes that are quite good. Ask for an ice cream and you will get an entire sundae almost too big to eat! All very friendly and reasonably priced.
    We also stopped for a cold drink occasionally and sat under the umbrellas on the sidewalk. One of waitresses actually remembered me from a previous visit..which I was surprised at. Perhaps they don't have very many Americans coming through.
    It is conveniently located on the main square in Kolbuszowa with ample parking across the street.
    PS NO idea why they named it this.

Krokodyl Resatuarant

Instant Answers: Kolbuszowa

Comments

Kolbuszowa Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Kolbuszowa restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kolbuszowa sightseeing.