Mikolajki Travel Guide

• Mikolajki
    by evona

Mikolajki Things to Do

by Redule Written Sep 12, 2002

Don’t spend all the time at the hotel. You must see this town because owners of little cafés and souvenir shops are waiting for you.

Just be prepared to take the lead in a street, because the men/guys/boys do not refuse of Polish beer too. You know, too much beer causes temporary disorders in sight and orientation.

Mikolajki Hotels

• Hotel Amax

Aleja Spacerowa 7, Mikolajki, 11-730, Poland

Satisfaction: Excellent

Good for: Couples

• Golebiewski

I was there with my office out-day - we went in around 100 persons and enjoyed the weekend at the...

• Hotel Robert's Port

There is just one place to stay there, I think: Hotel Golebiewski. I don’t intend to advertise it...

• Mikolajki Apartamenty

Plac WolnoSci 9, Mikolajki, 11-730, Poland

• Hotel Mazur

Pl. Wolnosci 6, Mikolajki, 11-730, Poland

Good for: Families

Mikolajki Restaurants

by Redule Written Sep 12, 2002

I ate somewhere there. It was 14:25. Give me a little bit of time and I will write you what I know about Polish food in this my shallow page.

(later)

Mikolajki Transportation

• polakita's Profile Photo

by polakita Written Aug 12, 2008

You may see a timetable of the ship cruises to / around / from Mikolajki in here:

• Cruise

Mikolajki Favorites

by Redule Written Sep 12, 2002

Fondest memory: Since Mikolajki is in Poland, I must say some good words about this country. First of all, why Lithuanians should be THANKFUL to Poland? Because Western culture came to our pagan and barbarian country through Poland. Poles were like our brothers during XIV-XVIII centuries: first of all we married their queen Jadwyga, then crushed Teutonic Knights (German Order of Crusaders) at Grunwald battle together and later formed Lithuanian - Polish Commonwealth. Hey, it was interesting to live together:)

See the picture left. Polish king Jogaila, Jadwyga’s husband. Quite handsome Lithuanian guy, isn't he??

Instant Answers: Mikolajki

Comments

Mikolajki Travel Guide
Map of Mikolajki