Nowy Sacz Travel Guide

Krosno to Nowy Sacz- The route
    Approaching Nowy Sacz-
    by suvanki
    Sand bags to prevent flood damage

Nowy Sacz Hotels

Nowy Sacz Restaurants

• Gillybob's Profile Photo

by Gillybob Updated Jul 14, 2010

This little 'snack shack' is just outside the entrance to the Europa II shopping plaza. Great for picking up some items for lunch on the road.

I had a bread with pizza-type topping and Poons had some chips. Both were very nice.

(Ogrodek Lodowy translates as 'Ice Garden' so this might just be a reference to the chain rather than the name of the restaurant.)

Favorite Dish: The chips - very nice and freshly made!

Nowy Sacz Shopping

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Mall interior 2 more images

by Gillybob Updated Oct 18, 2011

During our road trip, we made a short stop in Nowy Sacz at the Europa II to pick up a few bits and pieces that we needed. This shopping mall has a selection of shops, a supermarket and a small cafe/restaurant.

What to buy: This is a good place to stock up with any small nic-nacs or bits you might need whilst undertaking a road trip.

What to pay: Good prices. This is a shopping mall so there are always alternatives - check out a couple of shops for the items you are looking for and get the best price.

• suvanki's Profile Photo

by suvanki Written Aug 1, 2010

We'd been trying to find somewhere that might stock a 'splitter' device that plugged into the cars cigarette lighter, so we could view Sat Nav, and listen to Junes MP3 player at the same time, also I was getting low on my SD card (after visiting photogenic Krakow and Lviv!)

This mall came to our rescue! June got her device for a decent price, from a kiosk on the upper floor, and I got an 8GB SD card for a fraction of the price that they were selling on a similar stall downstairs-The stall holder was friendly, and spoke quite good English too!

Mission accomplished! I decided to try one of the ice creams from a stall, while poons opted for chips/fries! My Pink grapefruit Ice cream was very refreshing!

• Nowy Sacz Hotels

1 Hotels in Nowy Sacz

4 Reviews and Opinions

Nowy Sacz Favorites

• crostudent's Profile Photo

by crostudent Written Apr 7, 2006

Favorite thing: I was there long time a go... 1994. If you ever go there you must go to sailing on river Dunajec, and also visit festival of folclor group... Usually this is in July.

Fondest memory: The people are just great and I still remember are guide Sofia, She was jus wonderfull.

• Festivals

Instant Answers: Nowy Sacz

Comments

Nowy Sacz Travel Guide
Map of Nowy Sacz