Poznan Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Poznan

Flavoria: Eating In

by gordonilla Written Feb 9, 2014

Interior (1)

I dined alone in the hotel, due to my colleagues being delayed. It was a pleasant experience, even if the restaurant was busy with several conference groups eating as well as holding their event in the hotel

Good service, and great experience.

Favorite Dish: excellent salads and a wonderful steak.

the chef's appetiser was spicy soup with an almond!

Brovaria: Brewery, Hotel and Restaurant

by gordonilla Written Feb 9, 2014
    Exterior

A few colleagues and I were visiting our offices in Poznan. It was a rather cold and snowy Wednesday evening and we made a visit to Brovaria.

It is an old city townhouse on the city square. It is home to a brewery, hotel and a restaurant. It gave an excellent menu and wonderful service. I paid the bill, and on checking when my credit card bill arrived I found that four of us had eaten and drunk for £77! I was quite surprised and impressed.

Favorite Dish: Look at the traditional food, their chef is wonderful and it did offer excellent starters, mains and desserts. Well worth eating there!

I had a wonderful soup to start and then an excellent steak.

• gordonilla's Profile Photo

So! Coffee: After shopping break!

by gordonilla Written Feb 22, 2014
    Interior (1)

I dropped by after a few hours of shopping. It was quite a pleasant and relaxing experience.

Favorite Dish: Coffee and cake - there also seems to be a good selection of food and drink available.

Instant Answers: Poznan

Comments

Poznan Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Poznan restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Poznan sightseeing.