Evangelic church (Kosciol Ewangelicki) was built in the place of former castle fishing-net building about 1791. Rebuilt by architecturer Francis Ilgner after a fire in 1796.
Look at neo-roman tower and go inside to see rather modest late-baroque interior.
Hospital of St. Julius (Szpital sw. Juliusza) was built thanks to doctor Julius Roger in neo-gothic style in 1869. There is the St. Juius chapel in the building of hospital.
Nowadays this old building is the part of Hospital No 1.